Error 8192 with phpldapadmin

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Thu Feb 8 11:44:48 UTC 2018

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 23:41:13 +0000, Matthew Seaman stated:

>The phpldapadmin codebase has not seen significant work for some years
>now.  This is a symptom of that neglect -- the code has not been adapted
>to upstream changes in php.  At the moment despite being self-described
>as an 'error', this is really no more than a warning, and you can pretty
>much ignore it for now.

Thanks Matthew :)

Exactly how do I ignore it? The error pops up and I am not allowed to
continue. I cannot find a way to create a new or edit an existing entry.

I will try your suggestion for web2ldap. The port version is several versions
behind the current release. I wrote the maintainer and asked him to please
update it.

In any case, perhaps it is time to mark this port broken or state that it does
not work with newer versions of PHP. Just a thought, but it might save someone
a lot of wasted time.

--
Carmel