FreeBSD Palemoon branding violation

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Thu Feb 8 01:23:12 UTC 2018

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 02:42:12 +0300
Rozhuk Ivan <rozhuk.im at gmail.com> wrote:
> Such a reaction is not appropriate for educated people.

Are you actually implying that modern education somehow
teaches emotional stability?
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Politeness and telling the truth are, to your certain
knowledge and mine, often opposites. Any society which
enjoins its members to adhere to both of these is a
fraud. All sorts of compromise formula have been devised to
gloss over or obscure this basic weakness. It remains
nonetheless.

This is not an exhortation to abandon politeness or telling
the truth. It is a statement which has to be carefully
thought about.