FreeBSD Palemoon branding violation

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Feb 7 23:28:34 UTC 2018

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018, Dan Mahoney (Gushi) wrote:

> My $dayjob is with a company that makes open-source software which we
> redistribute under the MPL.  I've shared that link with our team as an
> example of the absolute wrong way to go about engaging with the
> community.

Back when I was active in Toastmasters (that's the "DTM" in my signature)
and training people, I found that having examples of what *not* to do were
more effective; people tended to remember them e.g. "The Radio Ham" is
essential viewing for anyone who is involved in emergency communications
(that's the "VK2KFU" in my signature).