Fetch deps for ports build with go

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Apr 25 19:03:11 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I'm just in the process to upgrade gitlab to 10.7 but I have some
problems with the port www/gitlab-pages.

It is compiled using go.
It seems that the new version is pulling in data via:
all: gitlab-pages

setup: clean .GOPATH/.ok
        go get -u github.com/FiloSottile/gvt
        - ./bin/gvt fetch golang.org/x/tools/cmd/goimports
        - ./bin/gvt fetch github.com/wadey/gocovmerge
        - ./bin/gvt fetch github.com/golang/lint/golint
        - ./bin/gvt fetch github.com/fzipp/gocyclo

What is here the way to go to get these deps fetch in the fetch phase?

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook