reccomendation for a building architecture schematic diagram editor ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Wed Apr 18 12:01:51 UTC 2018

> Might any of you have a FreeBSD ports/ reccomendation for a building
> architecture schematic diagram editor, please ?

Thanks for all suggestions, I installed all to try, but about to
travel so will be a few days before I try, I'll summarise to list
with a few notes after I've tried them.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Computer Consultant, Systems Engineer, BSD Linux Unix, Munich
 Brexit Referendum stole 3,700,000 votes, inc. 700,000 from British in EU.