pkg version - Orphanned status phpMyAdmin 4.7.9

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Sat Apr 7 19:56:01 UTC 2018

Kurt Jaeger wrote on 2018/04/07 17:00:
> Hi!
>
>> Running 'pkg version', I got phpMyAdmin status "?" (orphan)
> [...]
>> ===>  Installing for phpMyAdmin-php56-4.7.9
> [...]
>> Can you tell me how I can solve this? Thanks!
>
> I think it happens because databases/phpmyadmin was modified to work with
> every php version (it was 'flavored'). So the php-version is now part
> of PKGNAME.
>
> To fix it, this should work:
>
> pkg delete phpmyadmin
>
> pkg install phpmyadmin

I can't tell if it works for phpMyAdmin too but I use "pkg upgrade -f
category/portname" often (in similar cases)

So you can try "pkg upgrade -f databases/phpmyadmin" as the package name
was changed but port's origin is the same, it will remove old version
and install new flavored version.

Miroslav Lachman