gettextsetup warnings

Romain Tartière romain at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 20 07:43:26 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 08:41:16AM +0200, Romain Tartière wrote:
> I'll investigate quickly if it is possible to not use install.rb at all
> (it works well on Debian when installing puppet with `gem install
> puppet` after all).  If it's possible, I'll get rid of install.rb for
> the sake of simplicity, and if not, I'll tweak install.rb to do the
> things we expect it to do.

A fix that addesses the main issues was committed:
https://github.com/smortex/puppet5/commit/bbb3e629dd6ea61e15b44214cfbe297f0233383b

I am currently building packages and updating the nodes I manage in
order to catch any regression, and will commit this in the ports tree as
soon as I am sure nothing breaks!

--
Romain Tartière <romain at FreeBSD.org>  http://people.FreeBSD.org/~romain/
pgp: 8234 9A78 E7C0 B807 0B59  80FF BA4D 1D95 5112 336F (ID: 0x5112336F)