x11/kde4 pkg not present in repository

Patrick Powell papowell at astart.com
Sun Sep 10 03:12:14 UTC 2017

This was not quite what I was expecting.   Is there a site where you can
do a search for the status of a build
for a package?  This site shows statistics about the numbers of
packages, etc., but not what was built,
when, etc.

Perhaps I am asking the wrong question...

--
Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies
papowell at astart.com            1530 Jamacha Rd, Suite X