Tcl/Tk 8.4 deprecation

Pietro Cerutti gahr at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 7 11:08:30 UTC 2017

In commits r449392 and r449393 I have converted a few ports that already
depended on "84 or higher" to just depend on the "or higher" part.

These were:
databases/pgaccess
games/scid
graphics/gdtclft
graphics/ocaml-lablgl
lang/itcl
math/maxima
x11-clocks/tktz

Which leaves use with:

lang/fpc-tcl (acm at FreeBSD.org)
lang/smalltalk (johans at FreeBSD.org)
multimedia/nxtvepg (ports at FreeBSD.org)
games/polypuzzle (ports at FreeBSD.org)
editors/tpad (ports at FreeBSD.org)
devel/vtcl (ports at FreeBSD.org)
net/xpvm (ports at FreeBSD.org)