p5-GSSAPI fails to build in Jail on -Current

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:07:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to rebuild my installed ports as I've recently upgraded from
-Release to -Stable and now -Current to get over a bug in 11.1-R1 which
kept freezing my system (only locked to one particular system board as 2
machines of same time had same issues - now on 12.0-Current the issues
are no more)

When using Portmaster or manually attempting to build the p5-GSSAPI port
I always hit this issue:

/usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI # make
===>  Building for p5-GSSAPI-0.28_1
make[2]: "/usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI/work/GSSAPI-0.28/Makefile" line
330: Need an operator
make[2]: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
make[2]: stopped in /usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI/work/GSSAPI-0.28
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI
*** Error code 1

Stop.

The version of -CURRENT I'm on is: 12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0
r323168:

Somehow it seems that it bombs out after this segment in the Makefile:

PASTHRU = LIBPERL_A="$(LIBPERL_A)"\
         LINKTYPE="$(LINKTYPE)"\
         OPTIMIZE="$(OPTIMIZE)"\
         PREFIX="$(PREFIX)"\
         PASTHRU_DEFINE='-DHEIMDAL $(PASTHRU_DEFINE)'\
         PASTHRU_INC='-I/usr/include
  $(PASTHRU_INC)'

Would anyone be able to suggest anything to get the port to build? -
setting:

MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes

in /etc/make.conf didn't help.

Thanks.