Tele-communication Mailing List

Kathy Wiley kathy.wiley at digitalmicroinfo.com
Tue Sep 5 15:23:48 UTC 2017

Hi, Good Day

I'm writing to check if you would be interested to acquire the newly released 200,000+ "Tele-communication Executive" Leads with verified business emails and complete contact information.

Data Fields: Contact name, Title, Company name, Size, Any Location, Opt-In Email address, Phone & Fax numbers and etc.

Data Guarantees: 85-90% Deliver ability on emails and 98% accuracy on other contact information

Please let me know your target market:

Target Industry_________ Target title___________ Target Geography: ________________

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Regards,

Kathy

Marketing Manager | Accurate Business Leads |

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with "Leave Out" or "Unsubscribe".