Linking against TK*

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 05:47:53 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 10:29 PM, blubee blubeeme <gurenchan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> building opencascade community edition: https://github.com/tpaviot/oce
>
> but the executable is missing those libTK** shared objects. How would I
> link them in?
>
> On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Kurt Jaeger <lists at opsec.eu> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > > I am running -ldd on a executable and I am missing links to a bunch
> > > of: libTK**.so files
> > >
> > > such as:
> > > libTKGeomBase.so.11 => not found (0)
> > > libTKG3d.so.11 => not found (0)
> > > libTKG2d.so.11 => not found (0)
> > > libTKMath.so.11 => not found (0)
> > >
> > > I've searched quite a bit and can't find where those files are located.
> > > What's going on, how do I link against them?
> >
> > https://pkgs.org/download/libTKG2d.so.11()(64bit) says that
> > those libs are part of opencascade.
> >
> > Searching cad/opencascade/pkg-plist finds
> >
> > lib/libTKG2d.so
> > lib/libTKG2d.so.7
> > lib/libTKG2d.so.7.1.0
> >
> > So, that's close, but not exactly what you searched. Does this help ?
> >
> > --
> > pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         3 years
> > go !

Looking at the current port (cad/opencascade), I'd guess
-DINSTALL_DIR_LIB=${PREFIX}/lib as an argument to cmake. I suggest looking
at the port to see how to get the newer version to build as you wish. Also
look at the patches in files to see if any are appropriate and should be
updated to the current version.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com