Confirm: About freebsd Registration

scratch65535 at att.net scratch65535 at att.net
Thu Oct 19 14:14:48 UTC 2017

Ta, Jon.  Oh well, we live and, if we're lucky, we learn.  It
looked innocuous enough.

Between their shoddy manufacturing and their duplicitous
marketing, it won't surprise me if the eager Capitalist liars in
the mis-named PRC eventually make "Chinese businessman" the
trustworthless equivalent of "Nigerian scammer".

[Default] On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:40:20 +1300, Jonathan Chen