FreeBSD Port: windowmaker-0.95.8 - SOLVED

James Geering j.geering at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 16 15:12:50 UTC 2017

Hi Marco,
Thank you for your emails.  It is now working.
For some reason the /usr/local/include/ImageMagick-6/wand/ was sparsely
populated and the header file was not there.
So, I went into the /usr/ports/graphics/ImageMagick directory and issued
a 'make install' and realised that I hadn't
de-installed.  So then  'make deinstall' followed by a 'make reinstall'
and hey presto the ../include directory had
the header file in it.  I then moved to
the /usr/ports/x11-wm/windowmaker/ and tryied to 'make install.'  And it
worked,
it built fine and I can now run it.
I'm wondering why the header file wasn't there to start off with?  Is
because I had only used 'pkg install' and had not
built ImageMagick I wonder?
Many thanks,
James

-----Original Message-----From: Marco Beishuizen <mbeis at xs4all.nl>