gnu ltdl and FreeBSD

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 08:25:59 UTC 2017

This is what the Makefile looks like, the file still fails:

LICENSE=          GPLv3+
BUILD_DEPENDS=  gsed:textproc/gsed

BINARY_ALIAS=    sed=gsed

LIB_DEPENDS=     libltdl.so:devel/libltdl
GNU_CONFIGURE=   yes
USES=            autoreconf gmake

same compile error.
That config.h should be auto generated and setup by autoreconf but its not.