[ports]: GH_TAGNAME: how to figure out this tagname on downloadable archives?

O. Hartmann ohartmann at walstatt.org
Sun Oct 15 19:25:03 UTC 2017

I'm officially maintaining a small port, devele/opencl. These are header files hosted at
Khronos and can be downloaded easily. Now I'm growing gray hair because OpenCL headers
have been pushed to version 2.2 and I need to update the port.

Out of the blue there is a so called GH_TAGNAME. It reflects some late commit/revision
number on an archive. Now I try to figure out how to find such a GH_TAGNAME. Since I do
not push stuff to github, it is some new playfield and there might be an easy way to
figure out, but this way is obscured to me right now.

Can somehow please help me in this matter and point me into the right direction? I think
the solution is near and easy.

Many thanks in advance,

Oliver

--
O. Hartmann

Ich widerspreche der Nutzung oder Übermittlung meiner Daten für
Werbezwecke oder für die Markt- oder Meinungsforschung (§ 28 Abs. 4 BDSG).