Can someone please look at PR 221573 ?

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 03:16:24 UTC 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Bob Eager <rde at tavi.co.uk> wrote:

> It's just coming up to two months, so I thought it might be time to
> point it out!
>
> I know it's a new port, so probably lower priority, but if anyone has
> time, it would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

This message lacks any reference to what port is involved. It even lacks a
link to the PR (though the number would get me there.

If you expect to get help from a committer 9which I am not), please give
them some information so that they have an idea if they are likely to have
any reason to try dealing with it.

And, no, this is hardly limited to this post. Seems like over half of the
requests for a committer to look into a PR lack any reference to the port
involved, though most do contain a URL.
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com