gettng the port revision number associated with the pkg repo.

Simon Wright simon.wright at gmx.net
Mon Oct 2 16:25:48 UTC 2017

On 02/10/2017 22:19, Julian Elischer wrote:
> On 28/9/17 9:25 pm, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
>> Julian Elischer <julian at freebsd.org> writes:

>>> I mean for the official pkg repo..
>>>
>>> is there a file somewhere that says "these packages are as of
>>> r443234"?
>> Sorry that I misunderstood your intent.
>>
>> I am fairly sure that what you want exists somewhere, but I can't
>> find
>> it at the moment.
>>
> Unfortunately neither can I.

Hi Julian, Lowell

I need this information so that I can start my poudriere builds with
my quite small list of ports with non-standard options from the same
revision as the pkg system. I use a somewhat modified version of
this script:

https://gist.github.com/reedacartwright/8622973baf89b263a6d7

Thanks to Reed for creating and maintaining this.

--
Simon.