Time for a firefox-56 port?

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:57:05 UTC 2017

I did not add those unless it was from a build process but that doesn't
seem likely for this copy of the ports tree.

Now that I know that I could get rid of them a few lines of code did it.

svn status | awk '{print $2}' | xargs -I {} sudo svn revert "/usr/ports/{}"

svn status | awk '{print $2}' | xargs -I {} sudo svn rm "/usr/ports/{}"

now svn status reports no errors.

Thanks again!