can I get a 'mentor' who can guide me on the topic of python module ports?

Julian Elischer julian at freebsd.org
Mon Nov 27 14:32:28 UTC 2017

I have a requirement from $JOB to install some software (the python
based Azure SDK actually) and I'd like to see if I can beat it into
the form of a port so that others can solve this issue as well.  My
problem is that I don't know enough about how ports deal with python,
nor for that matter how python (via pip) handles it's own modules.
If there is someone on this mailing list who has the time and patience
to help me by answering stupid questions as I come up with them, and
really understands the ports/python  interaction, I'd love to hear
from you.

thanks

Julian