Linrad

Diane Bruce db at db.net
Sun Nov 19 02:23:31 UTC 2017

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 02:27:03AM +0100, Leif Asbrink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As the author of Linrad I would appreciate feedback from
> anyone who can suggest improvements. Presumably most - if not
> all - changes that have been done for FreeBSD could be
> implemented in the Linrad package.

Hi Leif, I've worked with you before on improving linrad in the past
and I'd be happy to send you what diffs had to be made to linrad to
compile on FreeBSD. I suspect since we've been moving to team approach
for hamradio ports (hamradio@) sending these diffs upstream got overlooked.

I'll send you some updates via your email.

> Regards
>
> Leif
>
> Begin forwarded message:

73 Diane VA3DB