setting SRC_BASE for sysutils/lsof in poudriere

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Tue Nov 14 15:35:20 UTC 2017

Why can't you update the jail?

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106

On 11/14/17, 9:18 AM, "Matthias Apitz" <owner-freebsd-ports at freebsd.org on behalf of guru at unixarea.de> wrote:

    I have the problem with the port sysutils/lsof within poudriere. The
    compilation in the jail fails because the port sysutils/lsof is HEAD
    while the system in the jail of poudriere is from May 21 and there have
    been a change in the struct members of struct socket which was addressed
    by changes in the port.

    How can I set SRC_BASE (used in the port's Makefile) to let it compile
    in poudriere against a newer userland src version?

    Thanks

    	matthias
    --
    Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045