problems installing ImageMagick-nox11 from ports (resolved)

tech-lists tech-lists at zyxst.net
Sun Nov 12 15:44:09 UTC 2017

Hello list,

I was having an odd problem updating imagemagick-nox11. It wasn't
readily apparent as I normally use MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=10 on this machine,
so ran the make with MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=YES and found this problem:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++

so commented out WITH_CCACHE_BUILD in /etc/make.conf

ran make distclean clean rmconfig and it built successfully. Everything
else builds fine, so I was at a loss initially; thought I'd mention it
here in case it can help others.
--
J.