Firefox (Doesn't) Build

Patrick Dorion dorionpatrick at outlook.com
Sat Nov 11 23:16:35 UTC 2017

What's the difference between using Poudriere or Synth, though?

This is a clean system, I can't imagine a jail being cleaner... it was unpacked from the DVD the day before yesterday....

Also, how do you run PGO (profile-guided optimizations) while building in a jail?  You need a running X server and access to it for that....

This doesn't make sense...  Firefox, or any software, should build just fine on my system as it is...  Everything else does, so why not Firefox?  Like...  I don't see why you recommend those third-party software...

If you were trying to brush me off, I think that's just too low...

Patrick Dorion
📱 +1 438 345-4575