Recoll version bump in ports

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 23 14:54:37 UTC 2017

On 2017/05/23 15:38, Michael L. Wilson wrote:
> Now, I do happen to know what filters/rclpdf is and what it does. But in
> this case I am not sure what make is asking for or how to proceed to
> step. I could potentially accomplish this with some walk through.

filters/rclpdf is a run- or build- depends of deskutils/recoll that the
ports wants to install during the build process.  It seem you don't have
a full ports tree where you're testing your updated port.

One way around this is to run 'make missing' or 'make missing-packages'
from the deskutils/recoll port directory, and install any of the
packages listed there.

	Cheers,

	Matthew