Recoll version bump in ports
jim at mailman-hosting.com
Tue May 23 13:30:52 UTC 2017
On 05/23/2017 09:12 AM, Michael L. Wilson wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
> I could if I had the necessary skillset :)
It doesn't look too complicated:
1. Update the Makefile with the latest version info.
2. Run 'make makesum' to update the distino file.
3. Looks like there's one minor patch which may (or may not) need tweaking.
4. Try building.
5. If it succeeds, run 'make clean' and then 'svnlite diff'.
6. Post the output from the last command to bugs.freebsd.org.
> On 05/23/2017 03:19 PM, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
>>> Might there be a possibility of having the current deskutils/recoll
>>> version in ports recoll-1.21.6, bumped to the current release 1.23.2?
>>> The new release fixes a number of serious bugs and has additional
>> Do you think you can provide a patch ? Via bugs.freebsd.org ?
Professional Mailman Hosting
More information about the freebsd-ports