mesa libs issue

bob prohaska fbsd at www.zefox.net
Tue May 16 02:31:49 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 12:33:28AM +0000, Tatsuki Makino wrote:

> Probably, pkg set -[no] cannot combine records of multiple packages (libglapi, libGL, gbm, libEGL and libglesv2) into one (mesa-libs).
> It means that pkg delete is mandatory.
> After deleting, the dependency needs to be reconnected by something.

In playing a little with deleting libEGL it appears to demolish much
of the GUI infrastructure, deleting something like 4G of applications
and libraries. At that declaration I hesitated, and hit n. 8-)

If it's really the only way to update the system please indicate so,
and I'll give it a try. I'm on RPI2, running -current.

Thanks very much,

bob prohaska