Issue with pkg upgrade on diskless workstation

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Sun May 14 08:19:15 UTC 2017

	Hello,

	I'm trying to install a new software (xvnc) on a diskless workstation
running FreeBSD 11. Server runs NetBSD 7.0.2 and this diskless
workstation ran like a charm for a long time.

	pkg update was done (of course without error) and upgrade stalls (for
several hours) :

root at pythagore:~ # pkg upgrade
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
Checking for upgrades (915 candidates):   2%

	pkg process takes 100% of CPU and there is no network activity. I
haven't found any solution to achieve upgrade.

	Any idea ?

	Best regards,

	JB