ICU Portupdate faulty

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri May 5 17:19:05 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 10:05:05AM -0600 I heard the voice of
Adam Weinberger, and lo! it spake thus:

> Yes, this is the correct answer. After icu got patched, the VuXML
> entry was lowered to mark 58.2_2,1 as non-vulnerable. Jos, it sounds
> like your ports tree is after the icu update but before the VuXML
> modification. Update your ports tree to bring in the new VuXML file
> and you should be good.

No, it's not looking at the vuxml file right in ports.  It'll be using
the audit file downloaded nightly as part of
/usr/local/etc/periodic/security/410.pkg-audit, so it'll always be ~a
day out of date.  Run `pkg audit -F` manually to kick a refetch of the
latest.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net