Bug report for shttpd?

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Tue May 2 01:36:48 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Dan Fenwick <dfenwick at fastmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I found your address under FreeBSD ports search
> (https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=shttpd&stype=all). Can you
> tell me where to send a bug report for shttpd? The sourceforge page
> redirects to Mongoose, but since that project doesn't support inetd (the
> broken feature), I'd hate to clutter up the bug tracker if there's a
> better place to send a report. Thanks for your help.
>
> -- Dan

If you are running shttpd on FreeBSD, the bug tracker is at
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/. shttpd is maintained for FreeBSD by
valenok at gmail.com. I would suggest asking the maintainer of the port,
first. It i likely that he will request that you open a bug report either
with the FreeBSD Bugzilla or with an upstream one if he feels that more
appropriate.
--
Kevin Oberman, Retired Network Engineer
Have BGP. Will travel.