cdecl port

Garance A Drosehn drosih at rpi.edu
Mon May 1 12:19:14 UTC 2017

On 30 Apr 2017, at 19:27, Paul J. Lucas wrote:

> ... the all-new cdecl 3.x:
>
> 	https://github.com/paul-j-lucas/cdecl
>
> Thanks.  Note that I don’t use FreeBSD myself; I’m just the
> author of the new cdecl.
>
> - Paul

It's nice to see someone pick up this useful utility and do a lot
of work on it.  If I do 'cdecl -V' on the previous version from
David Conrad, it shows:

# cdecl -V
Version:
	@(#)cdecl.c	2.5 1/15/96
	@(#)cdgram.y	2.2 3/30/88
	@(#)cdlex.l	2.2 3/30/88

and I'm pretty sure that I've been using it since at least 1992!
It has been very useful at times, especially during my first few
years of programming in C.  I haven't installed the new version
yet, but am happy to see the work done on it!

Garance Alistair Drosehn                =     drosih at rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer               or   gad at FreeBSD.org