ports expiring soon due to Google Code site removal

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 25 23:58:35 UTC 2017

Le 26/03/2017 à 00:06, Anton Yuzhaninov a écrit :
> On 03/24/17 11:12, Mark Linimon wrote:
>> As of 20170324 there are still 175 ports that are marked deprecated and
>> broken due to the Google Code site having gone away.  These are due to
>> expire on 20170430.  Please consider this a "last call" to find a current
>> mastersite for these ports before then.  Thanks.
> Why we can't change a URL in bsd.sites.mk?

This has been discussed before.
Google code is dead, all the software in it is either abandonware or has
been migrated somewhere else.
The ports tree is not the place to keep all the old things from the past.
The ports using google code as an upstream have been marked BROKEN long
enough for people with interest in them to fix them, the remaining ports
most certainly interest nobody. And if people are interested in them,
they can always track where their new upstream went.

--
Mathieu Arnold