archivers/lzo2 will not install

Nikos Kastanas zerotronic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:50:42 UTC 2017

Hello,

My machine is a FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE-p8 GENERIC amd64 box.

I had archivers/lzo2 2.09 installed and after trying to update it to 2.10
portmaster removed the previous version and failed to install the new one
with the following error:

===>   Registering installation for lzo2-2.10
pkg-static: Unable to access file
/usr/ports/archivers/lzo2/work/stage/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/lzo2.pc:No
such file or directory
*** Error code 74

A simple ls shows that the folder pkgconfig indeed does not exist in
/usr/ports/archivers/lzo2/work/stage/usr/local/lib/

I tried installing it using make install clean from the port directory,
instead of using portmaster, and i get the exact same error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.