databases/luadbi: Committer needed

Michael Pfeiffer michael.pfeiffer at eichenstein.de
Tue Mar 14 21:23:05 UTC 2017

Hi again,

> On 14. Mar 2017, at 21:08, Michael Pfeiffer <michael.pfeiffer at eichenstein.de> wrote:
>
>> On 14. Mar 2017, at 19:26, Kurt Jaeger <lists at opsec.eu> wrote:
>>
>> What would it take to test the postgres option ?
>
> I’ll do that right away.

I just tested the postgres option on 11.0 (amd64) with Postgres 9.6. With Lua 5.1 it built without problems and Prosody was able to connect to the database. I have no Lua 5.2 application to test luadbi, but the build also completed without issues.

I did not test every combination of Postgres and Lua versions, but in my opinion, the above is enough to remove the „PGSQL_BROKEN“. However, if you think any further testing is required, just let me know.

Regards
Michael