opendmarc - Massive dependancy list going from 1.3.1 to 1.3.1_4?

Karl Pielorz kpielorz_lst at tdx.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 12:56:43 UTC 2017

--On 13 March 2017 13:37 +0100 Torsten Zuehlsdorff
<mailinglists at toco-domains.de> wrote:

> Aloha,

> Yes: by checking the changelog. I had a fast look at it and found the
> following entry from February:
>
> === start ===
> (1) Add USES perl5 and add RUN_DEPENDS for perl modules needed by the
>      various perl scripts installed by this port
>
> A list of changes can be found here:
> http://www.freshports.org/mail/opendmarc

Thanks for the pointer - I'm guessing as I don't want the perl stuff (or
it's dependencies) - I'll have to build from source, not ports.

Was just a bit of a shock seeing it go off on a one-port crusade to pull in
so much stuff, when essentially the same version used to have such a small
dependency list!

Cheers,

-Karl