Firefox port issue

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Mon Mar 13 04:30:25 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 02:17:17AM +0100, Walter Schwarzenfeld wrote:
> I don't believe this causes the error, but your syntax is deprecated, use:
>
> DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=linux=c7_64 ruby=ruby?.2 python=2.7 ssl=openss bdb=6l
>
> in one line.
>
> If you have other versions of python installed you need e.g.
> python=2.7 python2=2.7 python3=3.5 in DEFAULT_VERSIONS.

I prefer to see 1 line per package - This helps to find problems
easier.

back to the question: Why is python still choking

even after a port reinstall?

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
God is dead! Yahweh lives! Jesus his only begotten Son is the Risen Saviour!!