buzilla 214400: is is ports/head/base/binutils that is being reported on, freebsd-powerpc at FreeBSD.org assignee is wrong

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 7 16:31:35 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 08:19:20AM -0800, Mark Millard wrote:
> But I can not fix the assignee: it should not be freebsd-powerpc at FreeBSD.org
>
> Can you put back the correct assignee for a port problem?

May I ask what exactly makes you think that freebsd-ports-bugs at FreeBSD.org
is correct assignee in this case?

Perhaps it's not entirely accurate, but it's IMHO better than umbrella
freebsd-ports-bugs at FreeBSD.org.  If you can think of more appropriate party,
I'd be happy to reassign.

./danfe

P.S.  There's no need to rereply; it's already logged in the Bugzilla.