www/lighttpd 1.4.45 broken mod_fastcgi for PHP

Piotr Kubaj pkubaj at anongoth.pl
Wed Mar 1 10:13:37 UTC 2017

If FPM works fine, it looks to me more like PHP error than Lighttpd's. Could you use truss(1) on Lighttpd's process to obtain more information?

On 17-03-01 10:56:29, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> Piotr Kubaj wrote on 2017/03/01 08:59:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use Lighttpd 1.4.45_1 on 11.0-RELEASE with mod_fastcgi and php-cgi. There are no problems with this setup. Are you sure php-cgi processes are running are the socket file is present?
>
> Yes, there ara php-cgi processes. The strange thing is PHP web site is
> runing  - phpinfo() works. But there are too many errors in the log -
> 33548 in about 40 minutes.
>
> This is production machine so I must solved it fast and converted to
> php-fpm which works fine.
>
> If you want some more info, let me know what and I'll try to run this at
> night again.
>
> Miroslav Lachman
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

/ We can embody the truth, but we cannot \
| know it.                               |
\ -- Yates                               /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||