lang/gcc* package builds vs. release/11.0.1/ and the future release/11.1.0 because of vm_ooffset_t and vm_pindex_t changes and how the lang/gcc* work

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Wed Jun 28 10:23:49 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am testing a patch for gcc5-devel right now that will disable fixincludes (or rather its fixed files) being packaged.

Should that work fine for you, I will push this back to gcc5 the following days.

That said, the change that triggered this is what I would expect on CURRENT, not STABLE (and hence hoped we'd have more time for this change).

My Internet connectivity right now is only slightly above pigeon speed, so sorry for any delays.

Gerald