sysutils/tmux - strange behaviour with new version 2.4 / 2.5

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Mon Jun 26 13:54:59 UTC 2017

Vanilla Hsu wrote on 2017/05/16 01:37:
> I got the same problem too, but after update to 2.5-rc2, all issues gone.
>
> maybe you can try to update to 2.5-rc2 (2.5 not yet released) by yourself.

Opening this again. I downgraded to 2.3 in the meantime but I had a hope
that 2.5 will be fine - it is not. Event final 2.5 exhibits the same
symptoms as 2.4 on my machines and doesn't show innocent lines of text
file.

Does 2.5 work for you or anybody else without issues? What is you
tmux.conf? (I tried it with empty but still have this problem)

Miroslav Lachman