www/libxul

George Mitchell george+freebsd at m5p.com
Fri Jun 23 01:12:59 UTC 2017

At svn revision 443684.

After "make clean extract":
work/firefox-45.9.0esr/.mozconfig does not exist.
No file under www/libxul contains the string "--enable-jemalloc=4".
In particular, no patch file in the files directory refers to
.mozconfig or contains "--enable-jemalloc=4".

But after "make patch":
work/firefox-45.9.0esr/.mozconfig has been created and contains
"--enable-jemalloc=4".
Consequently, the configure script dies at line 26248, complaining
that "Option, jemalloc, does not take an argument (4)".

I'd love to propose a patch to fix this problem, but I cannot
discover for the life of me where the "--enable-jemalloc=4" came
from.  What am I missing?

If I make patch, then manually delete the line:
ac_add_options --enable-jemalloc=4
that mysteriously appeared in .mozconfig and then run configure,
all is well.                                         -- George