Unable to update repository Synth

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Sat Jun 10 13:13:49 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 10:14:46AM +1200, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> On 10 June 2017 at 05:02, Bob Willcox <bob at immure.com> wrote:
> > I am running the drm-next-4.7 and when I ran synth recently on my system
> > up update the ports and at the end of the run received these errors:
> >
> > pkg: wrong architecture: freebsd:10:x86:64 instead of FreeBSD:12:amd64
> > pkg: repository Synth contains packages with wrong ABI: freebsd:10:x86:64
> > Processing entries: 100%
> > Unable to update repository Synth
> > Error updating repositories!
> > Unfortunately, the system upgrade failed.
>
> synth is complaining that one or more of the packages in the
> configuration's package directory has packages built for
> FreeBSD10/amd64 instead of FreeBSD12/amd64. If you have upgraded from
> FreeBSD 10 to FreeBSD 12, you must remove all the packages that have
> been built previously.

Are these the packages that currently reside in the repository?

Is there some way to list the packages that are the problem?

If not, can I simply delete all of the respository packages?

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox    | Lawsuit, n.: A machine which you go into as a pig and
bob at immure.com |    come out as a sausage.