Upgrade PHP to 7.0

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 19:50:36 UTC 2017

--On June 4, 2017 at 12:40:43 PM -0700 "Jack L." <xxjack12xx at gmail.com>
wrote:

> mysql_connect is obsolete in php 7+, you need to change your code to
> use mysqli_connect.

Oh, that sucks. This server is running both Joomla and Wordpress. Joomla
has been complaining about updating php to 70, so I thought I'd give it a
shot. Don't know if Wordpress is compatible or not.

I just installed php71 after reverting back to php56.  We'll see if
everything works or not.

Paul Schmehl, Retired