svnlite barfing when updating from repo

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 16:47:44 UTC 2017

when I am update my ports repo like this

svnlite co "https://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head" "/usr/src/ports"

svn: E155009: Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with
'/usr/home/FreeBSD/source/ports/head/net-im/mastodon/files', work item
132774 (file-remove net-im/mastodon/files/patch-bin_yarn)
svn: E000013: Can't remove file
'/usr/home/FreeBSD/source/ports/head/net-im/mastodon/files/patch-bin_yarn':
Permission denied

What causes this?
I am updating the repo as a regular user and not root and the directory
has the proper perms.

I am getting this after I update a repo ( i do this once a month ) and
it was fine last moth and now I get multiple failures.  After:
rm -rf /usr/home/FreeBSD/source/ports/head/net-im/mastodon/files/;
svnlite cleanup;
svnlite co "https://svn.freebsd.org/ports/head" "/usr/src/ports"

It will run until it finds another perm problem so I have to
shampoo,rinse,repeat until the local repo is finally updated