3Com Users

Daisy Fields daisy.fields at guideprocenter.com
Thu Jun 1 21:01:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope my email finds you well.

Would you be interested in all 3Com Clients email list for your sales,
marketing and email campaigns?

We can provide you Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin
America.

We provide complete Information Fields like - Name, Title, Email address,
Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web
Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

We have list of 3Com Products which you may be interested in:

*  Juniper Networks

*  Netgear

*  Nortel

*  ProCurve

*  D-Link

*  Cisco

*  Intel

*  3M

*  ZyXEL

*  Avaya and many more.

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in
and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

I await your response and look forward to serving you!

Regards,

Daisy Fields

Cloud Consultant

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply LEAVE OUT in the
subject line.