FreeBSD Port: MailScanner-5.0.3

Piotr Kubaj pkubaj at anongoth.pl
Sat Jul 29 11:01:50 UTC 2017

After your commit, I now get an error during staging:
(00:00:54) ===========================================================================
(00:00:54) =======================<phase: stage          >============================
(00:00:54) ===>  Staging for MailScanner-5.0.3_1
(00:00:54) ** Missing /usr/ports/mail/mailscanner/files/pkg-deinstall.in for MailScanner-5.0.3_1.
(00:00:54) *** Error code 1

On 17-07-28 21:48:31, Chris Rees wrote:
>    I've committed a fix using @sample for the config files, and fixed the
>    regexes for paths.  @sample keyword was made for ports like this...
>    The port will no longer destroy your configuration.
>    Cheers,
>    Chris
>
>    --
>    This message has been scanned for viruses and
>    dangerous content by [1]MailScanner, and is
>    believed to be clean.
>    --
>    This message has been scanned for viruses and
>    dangerous content by [2]MailScanner, and is
>    believed to be clean.
>
> References
>
>    1. http://www.mailscanner.info/
>    2. http://www.mailscanner.info/

/ Fog Lamps, n.:                         \
| Excessively (often obnoxiously) bright |
| lamps mounted on the                   |
| fronts of automobiles; used on dry,    |
| clear nights to indicate               |
| that the driver's brain is in a fog.   |
\ See also "Idiot Lights".               /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||