DAViCal port

Andrey Kramarenko dron_2 at ua.fm
Tue Jul 25 15:11:26 UTC 2017

Hello.
I am testing DAViCal server now and noticed, that translations are not installed dy default. I expracted sources, examined spec file and used script:

#!/bin/sh

for LOCALE in `ls po/*.po | cut -f2 -d/ | cut -f1 -d.` ; do \
    echo $LOCALE
    [ "$LOCALE" = "en" ] && continue; \
    mkdir -p locale/$LOCALE/LC_MESSAGES; \
    msgfmt po/$LOCALE.po -o locale/$LOCALE/LC_MESSAGES/davical.mo; \
done

in root sources directory to generate translations and moved "locale" dir into /usr/www/davical
Translations started to work. I think that many people will be glad to obtain working translations by default. Can such step be added?

Thanks.