sshguard 2.0.0

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Fri Jul 21 17:55:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am having a bit of a problem to understand how the config works in the
new port.

We have /usr/local/etc/rc.d/sshguard that includes options for /etc/rc.conf

We have /usr/local/etc/sshguard.conf

If I just set sshguard_enable="YES" in rc.conf and enter the other
parameters in the config file, some of it seems to be ignored, the most
important being the list of log files to check.

If I enter the list of files in rc.conf I get "[: /var/log/auth.log:
unexpected operator", but it seems to work anyway.

I am confused.

//per