FreeBSD Port: samba44-4.4.15

D.-C. M. my-roaming-data at outlook.com
Thu Jul 20 00:55:34 UTC 2017

Hello,

Samba doesn’t build when net\glusterfs is installed.

Build stops with messages clearly linked to glusterfs when system apparently try to build the GlusterFS VFS plugin but with no success

This is not a real problem for me as I have installed GlusterFS as an experiment, so I have removed it and that all, but for other users….

I don’t know if problem occurs with other samba ports

You should pehraps include a build option in the menu, so the user can ignore or validate the glusterFS VFS plugin build up.

Regards,

David

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10