FreeBSD Port: nvidia-driver-375.66

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 18 02:04:03 UTC 2017

On Monday, 17 July 2017 at 15:58:05 -0700, David P. Discher wrote:
> There is a new version of the nvidia driver on there site as of may 9th ???
>
> Version:     381.22
> Release Date:     2017.5.9
>
> This Added support for GeForce GT 1030 ??? which I???d imagine
> others may start trying to use like myself.  This older driver
> doesn???t work at all with the 1030.

While you're doing it, please look at pkg-message.  It seems that now
you need to kldload nvidia-modeset, and not nvidia.  The current
message is obscure and possibly incorrect for supported chip sets.
I'll send you a suggested update if you like.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.